Stairway to Heaven Backwards! Stairway to Heaven Backwards!

Heh...

It's funny how this song sounds great both forwards and backwards, regardless of what the lyrics sound like they may be saying. :P

Terra Angelica Terra Angelica

Another Great Song

All of your grunge songs are amazing in one way or another. I now play this song in the morning when I'm getting ready for the day.

I'm no master of music, but I do think you should spend some time looking for a record deal. I know you need a hell of a lot of luck to become popular among people, but I really do think that you have the talent to do so, but do you have the ambition?

Anyway, just keep on doing what you love, and I know that I will enjoy it as well. If you don't get yourself a record deal or something, then I can confidently say that I'm glad to have found you on accident.

Gunshy responds:

ok u r the 2nd person thats said that (listening to the song to get ready for the day)
(other was irl)

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Waiting To Die&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>Waiting To Die<<

Impressive

This is truly something. I just love the way it sounds. Keep it up!

Also, this is actually the first song I've downloaded off the Newgrounds Audio Portal in almost 2 years.

Gunshy responds:

nice. i can sympathize. usually it's all these songs that you can really only lstand to listen to once, if you even make it all the way to the end before realizing it sucks. i'm proud to rock, and i'm proud to have nmy song on your computer!

Here With Me (DEMO) Here With Me (DEMO)

The Best

This song is so far my favorite song on the Audio Portal. Did i say song, i meant band. ;)

Zion-Drug Overdose Zion-Drug Overdose

This one

Was the best on out of all 3.

The-XI responds: